What better place to pray, meditate and draw near to Our Lord and his Blessed mother than in a garden? Why not create this lovely devotional prayer garden patterned around the Stations of the Cross? Design easy, inexpensive patio blocks and plant flowers around them. You will have a place of serenity, joy, peace and reverence. Perfect for lent, Easter or any time. What a beautiful place to sip your morning tea and say good morning to the Lord! Read more For floral gardening ideas to add to your prayer garden, read more
The Green Crafts Gal
- Freelance writer, Top 100 Yahoo! Voices, Yahoo! News, Shine, Michigan, Detroit), blogger, teacher, mom of 4, happily married 25 years. Graduated GVSU 1986, psychology/general education and special education. continuing ed up to present. Certified MI teacher. Writing Michigan history mystery, children's Gothic fantasy. Areas of expertise: education, relationships, mental health, nutrition, history, world cultures. Passions: faith, Catholic church, sustainable living, interfaith initiatives, living simply that others might simply live. Working on MA in EI education.
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (35)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (18)
- ► 2010 (57)
- Spring Flower Gardens:Choosing Annual Plants
- Stations of the Cross- Prayer Garden
- Lent/ Easter Jelly Bean Craft and Devotional Activ...
- Stations of the Cross Art Forms
- Stations of the Cross- Green DIY Devotional Craft
- Free Printable Paper Dolls of Famous Celebrities
- No-Sew Lent Devotional Activity- Family Altar or T...
- ▼ March (7)