How to Fix Ugly or Damaged Walls
How-to guide to refurbishing damaged, scuffed walls using paint, borders and appliques. Easy, green, diy, inexpensive and fun! You'll love your new walls! And you can feel proud to know you did it all by yourself!
View more »
The Green Crafts Gal
- Freelance writer, Top 100 Yahoo! Voices, Yahoo! News, Shine, Michigan, Detroit), blogger, teacher, mom of 4, happily married 25 years. Graduated GVSU 1986, psychology/general education and special education. continuing ed up to present. Certified MI teacher. Writing Michigan history mystery, children's Gothic fantasy. Areas of expertise: education, relationships, mental health, nutrition, history, world cultures. Passions: faith, Catholic church, sustainable living, interfaith initiatives, living simply that others might simply live. Working on MA in EI education.
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (35)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (18)
- ► 2010 (57)
- ► 2009 (67)
- Gardening Safety and Children
- Indoor Garden for Kids
- DIY Wall Repair~ Beautiful Wall Decor in no time!
- Craft-o-Mania! Ultimate Craft Recycling Guide
- Easy, Cheap Handmade Cat Bed
- Reuse Holiday Lights for Cool Decor Styles
- Free Printable Crafts for Older Kids
- Free Printable Halloween Crafts
- Free Printable Halloween Decorations, Crafts
- Free Printable Halloween Preschool crafts
- Boys Craft Ideas
- ▼ October (11)