Free Diorama Craft Projects: Lesson Plan and Recycled Crafts Use recycled materials for a totally awesome diorama for classroom, school project, Sunday school, 4H club, day care, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, history club, model train club or anywhere! Cheap, free, fun, easy, creative and totally cool! Use this tool for any subject or content area! View more »
The Green Crafts Gal
- Freelance writer, Top 100 Yahoo! Voices, Yahoo! News, Shine, Michigan, Detroit), blogger, teacher, mom of 4, happily married 25 years. Graduated GVSU 1986, psychology/general education and special education. continuing ed up to present. Certified MI teacher. Writing Michigan history mystery, children's Gothic fantasy. Areas of expertise: education, relationships, mental health, nutrition, history, world cultures. Passions: faith, Catholic church, sustainable living, interfaith initiatives, living simply that others might simply live. Working on MA in EI education.
- ► 2015 (19)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2013 (35)
- ► 2012 (28)
- ► 2011 (18)
- ► 2010 (57)
- ► 2009 (67)
- Bike Decorating for Labor Day, 4th of July, Memori...
- Art Deco, Mosaic, Tiffany or Stained Glass
- Homemade Games with Recycled Materials, Free Print...
- Diorama Crafts from Recycled Materials
- DIY Disney Princess Room Decor Guide
- Homemade Fall Decor with Leaves
- Milk Jug Bird Feeder Crafts
- Vintage Storage Boxes~ All Recycled Materials
- Easy Cheap Homemade Halloween Costumes
- How to Make Lavender Eye Pillows for Yoga and Medi...
- ▼ August (10)